Try it out
We welcome anyone to kick the tires of Simple. If you are a health systems manager and would like a hands-on demo, please get in contact with us.
- 2.While making a new account in the app, enter a 10-digit phone number. If you don't have an Indian number (starting in +91) just use a fake 10-digit number.
- 3.Create any 4-digit PIN code.
- 4.When choosing facilities, pick any of the "Demo" facilities (e.g.: Demo Facility A, Demo Facility B etc.)
- Ask someone from the Contributors team to give your Play Store email address access to the app. Unless this happens, you will not be able to find the app on the Store.
- While making a new account in the app, provide a correct phone number: you will receive a verification OTP SMS on it.
- When choosing facilities, pick any facility. It doesn't really matter.
- Tell someone from the Contributors team to approve your account. Unless you get approved, no data will sync to your phone.