Bug priority definitions
We mark priorities using these labels on Github and Clubhouse.
Ideal time to deploy fix: within 24 hours
- App is crashing / none of the users can use the app (e.g.: enroll a new patient, or record a patient's blood pressure)
- Loss of data anywhere in the system
- Fix immediately, all hands on deck!
Ideal time to deploy fix: within 48 hours
- Some nurses are facing severe issues with the app
- Nurses can't use other features of the app (e.g.: view the Progress tab)
- Admins cannot use the dashboard
- Incorrect data being displayed in reports (in the app or on the dashboard)
- Fix urgently!
Ideal time to deploy fix: within 2 weeks
- Bug makes app or Dashboard difficult to use
- Bug may cause errors in analysis in the Dashboard
- Will likely annoy a large group of users
- Fix quickly, but not urgent
Ideal time to deploy fix: within 2 months
- Bug does not affect regular use
- Bug is more of an annoyance than a critical issue
- Bug is a polish issue