We appreciate your help in making Simple better for everyone!
Praveen Kumar at WHO India has compiled an excellent guide on what program officers should do when healthcare workers encounter issues using Simple:
If you use Simple in the field and want to help the tech teams behind Simple with useful bug reports, please reference this helpful guide on how to triage and document issues:
- 1.Click on New issue
- 2.Define the bug succinctly in the title. For example: App freezes when user clicks 'Register as new patient'
- 3.In the description, record steps to reproduce the bug.
- 1.On the home page, add patient's name, click "Next"
- 2.On the next screen, click "Register as new patient"
- 3.Behaviour: App freezes
- 4.Expected behaviour: Redirect to page where other patient details are requested
- 4.Don't forget to label your issue
- Attach screenshots as supporting documentation
- Include the app version, device model and Android version in the description
- For bugs on the Simple Dashboard, include browser and version